Garmin Fenix 3 HR Sapphire Multisport GPS
Designer: Two Monkeys Cycling
An uncompromising Multisport Training GPS Watch - now with:
- OPTICAL HR - measure heart rate at the wrist
- GPS + GLONASS - stainless EXO antenna for fast fix and accuracy
- SAPPHIRE LENS - 1.2-inch sunlight-readable Garmin Chroma Display with high-strength domed sapphire lens
- ADVANCED TRAINING - Fitness training features like advanced running dynamics with vertical oscillation and vertical ratio, VO2 max, recovery advisor and more**
- OUTDOOR NAVIGATION - features like 3-axis compass, altimeter and barometer, TracBack
- CONNECT IQ - compatibility for third-party customized apps, widgets, watch faces and data fields
- MULTI-SPORT - changes sport mode with a press of a button
- PHYSIOLOGICAL METRICS -
Measure your heart rate variability for an estimated stress level - low scores indicate lower stress levels.
Compare your real-time condition to your average fitness levels.
Through analysis of your pace and heart rate, fenix 3 HR estimates the point where your muscles start to rapidly fatigue.
- RUNNING & CYCLING -
VO2 Max Estimator**
Estimates the maximum volume of oxygen you can consume per minute - based on running speed, BPM and heart rate variability.
Reports cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time.
Estimates your ideal finish time based on your current VO2 max number.
Includes recovery timer and recovery check.
Calculates distance for indoor workouts, without need for a foot pod.
Virtual Partner & Racer
Train against a digital person as well as competing against other activities.
Pauses and resumes timer based on speed.
Changes sport mode with a press of a button.
Create custom, goal-oriented workouts.
Triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace.
Set up exercise and rest intervals.
Heart rate-based calorie computation.
Measures impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness.
- SWIM & SKI -
Tracks your distance, pace, stroke count and more. You just tell fenix 3 the size of the pool you're swimming in and begin your workout.
Stroke type, stroke count and pool lengths, stroke recognition, pool lap recognition, open-water swim distance, swim workouts.
Puts speed, distance, vertical drop and an automatic run counter (with Auto Pause for the lift line) and more at your fingertips.
- ACTIVITY TRACKING -
Elevate Wrist Heart Rate Technology
In addition to counting steps and monitoring sleep, fenix 3 HR uses heart rate to provide accurate calories burned information and quantify the intensity of your fitness activities.
Step counter with Auto Goal
Learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal.
Displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it.
Monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep.
- OUTDOOR -
Pair with Bluetooth-smart enable smartphone to download course distances from a course database.
Measure paddle stroke count, stroke rate and distance per stroke.
Supports both high-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS for superior location accuracy.
Includes altimeter, barometer and electronic compass to provide information on heading, elevation and weather changes.
GPS Track Log
Records a GPS track log creating a "bread crumb trail" as you move. Allows you to mark locations, such as a start/finish line, course checkpoint, or a campsite, vehicle or other point of interest.
Plan trips and share adventures with friends and family.
Equipped with both ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart capabilities to wirelessly share locations, routes and geocaches.
- BLUETOOTH & ANT+ -
Bluetooth Smart Notifications
Can display email, text and other alerts when paired with compatible Bluetooth-Smart enabled phone.
Other Bluetooth Features
Includes vibration alerts, music control and 'find my phone'.
Can be used as a remote control for VIRB action camera.
Online community where you analyze, categorize and share data.
Wireless Automatic Sync
Automatically transfers data to your computer.
- SPECIFICATIONS -
- Dimensions - 51.5 x 51.5 x 16.0 mm
- Display size - 30.4 mm
- Display resolution - 218 x 218 pixels; colour
- Weight - 86.1 g
- Battery - Rechargeable 300 mAh lithium-ion
- Battery life ~ 40 hours / 16 hours / 2 weeks (UltraTrac mode / GPS training mode / smartwatch mode with 24/7 monitoring)
- Water rating - 10 ATM
- Synchronisation - wireless
- GPS-enabled - high-sensitivity receiver
- VIRB control - yes
- Supported sensors (not included) - speed and cadence, foot pod, tempe temperature sensor, Vector Power Pedals
- Routes - 50
- Waypoints/locations - 1000